The No. 1 global investment banking restructuring advisor
With approximately 170 professionals worldwide, our team responds quickly in complicated situations. Every assignment is staffed with professionals who facilitate prompt completion of due diligence and analysis.
We advised in many of the largest, most complex distressed deals over the past decade. During this period we advised on more than 1,000 restructuring transactions, in- and often out-of-court, with aggregate debt claims in excess of $1.5 trillion, including four of the five largest of all time: Lehman Brothers, WorldCom, General Motors and CIT Group.
A listing of our services includes:
- Out-of-court transactions
- Restructuring existing debt and equity
- Chapter 11 planning through confirmation
- Representing buyers and sellers of distressed companies, divisions and assets
- Bulk sales of assets
- Sales of performing and nonperforming loans
- Business and securities valuation
- Structuring, negotiation and confirmation of plans of reorganization
- Structuring and analysis of exchange offers
- Corporate viability assessment
- Litigation support and expert testimony
- Procuring DIP financing
- Prepackaged and prenegotiated plans of reorganization
Financial Restructuring Contacts
Distressed Mergers & Acquisitions
It is not known whether the listed clients approve or disapprove of Houlihan Lokey or the advisory services provided.